Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Radomir Vojtech Luza

Photo by Don Kingfisher Campbell


Lighting the Candle

 

While I watch the end roll into sight

And the beginning find the guillotine


I turn to the last page

My only sage


In this life-saving form

That takes the blame


Poetry you radiate and shine

Dictate and dine

Guide and a fierce wind ride


You are my karma

My armor


How I know your fantastic symphony

Soulful ramparts


And grow the infinite mystery

That is your possibility



That Famous Form

(Dedicated to my Fiancée Patricia Murphy)


From the sundrenched hair

To the atomic glare

Down to the loving stare


I adore you

My lithe lioness


My full-bosomed lair

On this island of bear


Skin soft as a Daisy

Eyes bright as rubies


That formidable form

Nuclear storm

Fantastic norm


Not to be forgotten

Soul never rotten


Heart made of Southern cotton

Sense of humor like lush motten


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco

The Power of Water   I sit and I think about all the fantastic forms of water. Ice that cools my drink or a frozen pond where figu...