Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Don Kingfisher Campbell

 

Photo by Aihua Gao


In Cyber World


I can travel to China in seconds

See my distant lover's form 7,500 miles away


We start with face finding face

Smile matching smiles and fingers trace


The corners of the cell phone

Feel for a way into her apartment


Shiny floor reflects plain walls

A glass panel offers a little door


To peer through to locate a body

At this perspective clothing is optional


Meant to be removed sporting a coy grin

Underwear is the final frontier


Between us and naked conversation

Skin is a texture and eyes pool near


A sexy voice heard in a familiar language

Appendages react in visible display


Hard to hold on if one is coming

Repeat daily until the travel ban lifts


Brings us both back to the same state

Where a hug can be physically felt


Not just imaged along by animated kisses

The messages entered will be remembered


Even after she and I press down to save

The secret moments when we are truly alone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coco

The Power of Water   I sit and I think about all the fantastic forms of water. Ice that cools my drink or a frozen pond where figu...